Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sewing again

My little man had gotten good at keeping himself busy for a couple hours a day with his toys and exploring the living room via butt scooting around. :)This has given me a little time to practice sewing again and since baby things are simple and no one looks past the cute prints to examine for skill, it's a good place to start :D Here's what I've made so far:


Not perfect, but it fits and is a super cute print:

















A cute sun hat I made since he is too big for the baby ones. This was actually pretty easy and only took a couple hours. I put a button on the front of the hat to pull up the brim for when he doesn't need his eyes shielded form the sun. The strings aren't tied since I am getting him used to having it on his head :) I am making a shirt to match it.

2 comments:

  1. The shir and hat are so adorable! Sent a link to Mom. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Great idea with the print insert of the hat matching the shirt.

    ReplyDelete