Friday, March 23, 2012

Free PDF book!

This is a free PDF book that I ran across through Voice of the Martyrs. This man (he went home in 2001) has written a powerful testimony from his time in communist Romania that will not fail to make you think and hopefully even change you. Let's not forget those who suffered and still suffer unspeakably for the things we take for granted.


http://www.gracealoneca.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/tortured_for_christ.pdf


They knew that if a man believed in Christ, he would never be a mindless, willing subject. They knew they could imprison the physical body, but they couldn't imprison a man's spirit-his faith in God


I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

No comments:

Post a Comment