Sunday, September 23, 2012

Saturday Stuff

I'm trying to start some fun traditions for the weekends to help build great memories as a family. One of them is, I try to get up and cook pancakes, waffles, cinnamon buns, or anything bad for you for breakfast saturday mornings. A reward for eating good the rest of the week :) Our second favorite thing to do get a netflix or redbox DVD and make our own popcorn. I believe this is lucas' favorite thing. When I turn on the air popper he comes as fast as he can and bounces up and down in anticipation of what is to come.
Here it comes!
Buttered and salted and ready to eat!

1 comment:

  1. Weekend tradition; sounds like a realy great idea. I remember how you used to make pancakes or french toast for us every Saturday; a welcome treat after a week of oatmeal and cornflakes:)

    ReplyDelete