Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Health update

I went to see a chiropractor, Dr. Barnwell, to deal with some other problems that have come up since I had tendonitis. According to my scans and x-rays I have several problems that have developed since I was in a nasty car accident 11 years ago. My ankle was so badly broken that I limped for four years and now that leg is shorter than the other. My hip is out of alignment due to my leg being shortened, and my back and neck have come out of alignment. If I hadn't hurt my tendon (blessing in disguise?) I wouldn't have found out so soon about my hip and back problem. Since I have a very high pain tolerance, it probably would've been many years before I was aware of the problem. I'm going to Barnwell three times a week for three month now to see if everything can be realigned and my health improved. Hopefully some other issues will resolve too :)I am thankful for a Dr. that won't just give me medication and for insurance to help out.

No comments:

Post a Comment