Sunday, October 14, 2012

Walking!

The first half of this month has been a real doozy, as my Grandmother would say. I had a quarter of one of my molars break off, lost my driver license and tripped in the bathroom and slammed my toe against a base board. I thought it was broken, but a few days later when I could get a shoe on, I got it x-rayed and the toe was not broken. A quarter of my foot has bruised up, but thankfully it will heal quickly. Next week I can get the tooth fixed, and apply for a new license.

In happier news, Lucas is 16 months and walking well. I can take him for walks up and down the street when he is too hyper or is getting impatient for Daddy to come home. There are five little girls at the end of the cul-de-sac who think he is the cutest thing.
He loves the lawn sprinkler
The petting zoo was fun
As always the splash pad was a hit
Our little milk monster is ready for bed now

No comments:

Post a Comment